Monday, May 4, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - May 4

For Today... May 4, 2009

Outside my window... Freshly cut grass (Emily's first lawn cutting day was this weekend!)

I am thinking... about how to fit the puzzle pieces of this day together.

From the learning rooms... Three more weeks worth of lesson plans are ready to hand out. As of the Friday before Memorial Day, we'll have our 36 weeks in and we'll be "done for the year".

I am thankful for... Challenging messages at church

From the kitchen... Bare cupboards and empty fridge - I need to get to the store!

I am wearing... Jeans, pastel sparkly tee, moss green zipper hoodie, white socks.

I am reading... Deep in the Heart of Trouble by Deeanne Gist.

I am hoping... to find enough time to exercise four times this week.

I am creating... a pile of stuff to sell at the booksale this weekend.

I am hearing... High School Musical 3 soundtrack. (Favorite songs? I Want It All, Just Wanna Be With You (both versions),and Scream)

Around the house... Putting away winter coats, boots, mittens, etc... Getting spring clothes out. Weeding out clothes that don't fit.

One of my favorite things... Inter-library loan!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Lessons & Writing Monday-Friday, Soccer M/Th/Sat, Homeschool meeting Monday night, a neighbor's birthday party Tuesday, Art class and a leadership meeting Wednesday, Book Sale Fri/Sat.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.
My girls at their Keepers at Home meeting. They were working on their cake decorating badges.


No comments: