These are the information-packed
seminars I attended.
- The Four Deadly Errors of Teaching Writing - Andrew Pudewa (IEW)
- Dyslexia Remediation and a Strength Perspective: Hope and Help for Dyslexics - Beth Ellen Nash (Wings2Soar Academy)
- George Washington: Father of Our Country - Jim Weiss (Greathall Productions)
- Fiction as a Weapon in the Culture Wars: How to Write Back and Fight Back - Don Brown
- Finding the Glitch When Kids Won't Write - Karen Holinga (Demme Learning/Math-U-See)
- How to Read a Great Book and a Hard One - Andrew Kern (CiRCE Institute)
- Danger of the Homeschool Bubble: Helping Your Kids Discover God's Purpose for Their Lives - Bob Sjogren (Cat and Dog Theology)
- Teaching Students to Test Truth Claims - John Stonestreet (Chuck Colson Center)
- Preparing Students for College Writing - Kim Priesmeyer (Belhaven University)
- Quitting is Not An Option: How to be a Homeschool "Lifer" - Tina Hollenbeck (Celebrate Kids, Inc.)
I will post some thoughts on each of these seminars in the next few weeks.