Sunday, November 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - November 8

For Today... November 8, 2009

Outside my window... Sunshine! And warm temps! Loving it!

I am thinking... that God always meets our needs and often grants our desires as well

From the learning rooms... NaNoWriMo goals

I am thankful for... my husband working 40 hours a week! (Even if it is minimum wage. May God multiply his wages to meet all our obligations.)

From the kitchen... NaNo snacks

I am wearing... flowered PJ pants, lavender sleep shirt, fleece robe and slippers

I am reading... listening to A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Disc 34 of 48) by Diana Gabaldon (#6 in Outlander series). Putting aside other fiction for NaNo and skimming a selection of books on writing. Also flipping through a number of magazines like Writer's Digest, O, Mary Jane's Farm, National Geographic, Better Homes and Gardens, Practical Homeschooling

I've been watching... Management (yes, again. Twice actually. Love that movie!),High School Musical 1 & 2 and Barbie Thumbelina (just parts of them while the kids were watching)

I am hoping... that skipping church two weeks in a row won't turn us into heathens (ok, I'm joking. Sort of.)

I am creating... An explosively sarcastic work of cutting-edge fiction - 13K so far

I am hearing... James walking back and forth. David eating cereal. A few minutes ago, I was listening to Pandora - a TobyMac station.

Around the house... a big TV we got off freecycle. It's 38 inches or something like that. We just need to figure out where to position it.

One of my favorite things... AUTUMN

A few plans for the rest of the week... Writing. Writing. And maybe some more writing. Oh, yeah, life does go on - normal stuff like lessons and Spanish, too. And I think we are going to a free movie on Wednesday. And if my writing goes well this week, I may be able to go scrapbooking next weekend.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.
James and his friend raking the yard.

Voluntarily.

They didn't want to pose, thus the blurry photo.

1 comment:

MICHELE said...

fill me in on the free movie. we're overdue...

mich