Sunday, November 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - November 15

For Today... November 15, 2009

Outside my window... Overcast. Amazing how that dampens my spirits. Hoping for sun later on.

I am thinking... that I need a part-time job or some money from all this time writing/blogging/thinking

From the learning rooms... More writing. Math, science and history continue.

I am thankful for... James feeling better and everyone else being healthy!

From the kitchen... snacks for one of my Spanish classes - it's their last week of the semester. Also the girls are making Snickerdoodles right now.

I am wearing... Jeans, black v-neck top and pink hoodie

I am reading... listening to A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Disc 39 of 48) by Diana Gabaldon (#6 in Outlander series). Reading The Murder of King Tut: The plot to kill the child king (A non-fiction thriller) by James Patterson

I've been watching... Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Be Kind Rewind, The Core

I am hoping... that preparing my Spanish lessons doesn't take too long today.

I am creating... A heartbreakingly-mediocre epic saga of ho-hum-ness

I am hearing... The Jonas Brothers?! A Camp Rock song came up in my Pandora station. Not a huge surprise since it's a High School Musical station and both are Disney productions. :-D Uh-oh, now it's Miley. How long can I stand it?

Around the house... Yesterday, we painted the dining room a sunny yellow and decluttered it when putting it back together. Also set up the "new" TV on a cabinet that we painted badly. lol

One of my favorite things... foamy soap in a pump

A few plans for the rest of the week... Writing. Writing. And maybe some more writing. Oh, yeah, life does go on - normal stuff like lessons and Spanish, too. Last week of one of my Spanish classes - at least until January.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.

No comments: