Thursday, October 22, 2009

Suzy Soccer Pix

As I mentioned in the other post, the soccer season is done for James and Suzy both. They will play again in the spring with the same teams.

I didn't order soccer photos for those two; 'twas sadly not in the budget, but I will get a pic of Suzy with her team in the spring. Don't miss the other post with Jamie's soccer photos.

Suzy is also a strong soccer player. She has scored four goals this season, one in the last game. She thinks ahead to where the ball is going to be and she has a powerful kick. She isn't fearful at all of getting in and kicking the ball. I am so glad we stuck with it for her, and even more glad that I'm NOT her coach. Remember all the issues she and I had? ALL GONE with Coach Laura. Suzy takes joy in the game!

Here is her slideshow. Sadly it is short. I am sure I have more pictures than this! Where are they?



No comments: