Sunday, October 18, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - October 18


For Today... October 18, 2009
I'll be doing my Daybook on Sundays from now on.

Outside my window... Sunshine! I'm loving it! I see leaves of yellow, orange, red, dark red, and still some green.

I am thinking... about heading out for a bike ride.

From the learning rooms... Quiet Time! I am going to be implementing an hour of quiet work time. We may have to work up to that amount, but the quiet is non-negotiable.

I am thankful for... Prayer!

From the kitchen... Man, I need to get to the store! I do have a turkey thawing.

I am wearing... Jeans, black v-neck stretchy shirt, big grey sweatshirt. And earrings!

I am reading... listening to A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Disc 24 of 48) by Diana Gabaldon (#6 in Outlander series). Making almost no progress on The Count of Monte Cristo, but it's CRUNCH TIME! Also perusing a book on starting an internet business and reading unChristian.

I've been watching... Northanger Abbey (twice), Daniel's Daughter (cheesy Lifetime-style movie), The Hired Heart (another, not as cheesy), Monsters Vs. Aliens (funny!), Cast Away (with David)

I am hoping... that the weather stays nice this week

I am creating... Spanish lessons, lesson plans for the week ahead

I am hearing... thumping from upstairs as the kids clean their rooms

Around the house... too many things that don't have a "place"! Time for some organizing!

One of my favorite things... Crunching through autumn leaves. Can't wait to JOG through them!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Teaching my 3 Spanish classes on Monday, Tuesday is Young Marines for J and Keepers at Home for S & E, Thursday, I am taking J & S to a Pistons game! Jury Duty call-in for Bob. Bob working daytime hours and me working on getting my business going and also working on expanding my novella. Friday Co-op, Saturday book club! WHEW!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you. This is what happens when the kids get ahold of your camera phone. lol

1 comment:

Niffercoo said...

Sounds like you have a busy week coming home! Hope to catch up with you at some point! :)