Monday, October 19, 2009

Harvest of Friends

20 Questions That Will Give a Little Insight Into Who You Are
(Pick whichever on
es you want to use, use all of them - or make up your own)

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
Popcorn or candy and a big glass of water. Oh, if it is morning, COFFEE.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
Internet access

3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
BEACH or by a lake. Done the farm thing already. lol

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Cooking.

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
My mom??

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
Not "parties" but I like getting together with my friends. But staying home has its attractions as well.

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
The Lord of the Rings

8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
Remove it. But I don't wear it every day and when I don't wear it, I don't wash my face at night.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I've always wanted to learn to crochet and I finally have the chance. I am taking a MOM class at my homeschool co-op while my kids are in their classes. So far I can make a really long chain. lol

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Finding information on the internet. I can find almost anything I need!

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His rebellious attitude. (Not really a plus, in the long run, I can assure you! LOL)

12. What is something you love to smell?
Lilacs; I can't WAIT for May every year!

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I am bad about interrupting people when they are talking. Sorry, everyone!

14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Go to the movies or buy books!

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Loud laugher and I like to laugh at silly videos.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Thrift stores, rummage sales, yard sales, secondhand stores

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Well, I will say scrapbooking. If I had more time AND MONEY.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
See #16. LOL


19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
Mr. Henry Tilney of Northanger Abbey

20. Would you want to be famous?
No. But I wouldn't mind having done something noteworthy! :-)

5 comments:

Queen Diva said...

Yay! I love meeting new homeschoolers! We use MOH, Sonlight readers and read-alouds, and Character Building, too! Loved reading this, and glad to meet you!

Susan said...

Hi Lisa,

I enjoyed reading your answers. This has been so much fun.

I loved the Lord of The Rings too, what a classic.

Blessings to you♥

Julie Arduini said...

Lilacs...ahhhhh....the best!

I enjoyed your blog and getting to know you through this party!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Eevee just passing by from the blog party!

I'm with you with #4, well...I don't mind the cooking, its the grovery shopping,chopping the veggies, and the aftermath of a messy dinning room ;)

Lord of the rings one word (Awesome!)

#9 Girl go to youtube thats how I learned to crochet and now I can make hats,scarves, and hand bags...Seriously you'll be a pro in no time :)

It was very nice to meet you.
Blessings,
Eevee

Embracing Life,Christian Unschooling,& more...

Unknown said...

Oh lilacs! I'm with you! We have one lovely lilac bush and on years when the frost comes early and I don't get any to smell - it's VERY sad.

I can't imagine not liking to cook - you poor thing. I love to cook - BUT it does get tedious sometimes. There are many days when I could just eat snacky foods and with men in the house - FORGET THAT!

Are you a Jane Austen fan? I love her. My favorite book of hers was Sense and Sensibility, but I also loved Pride and Prejudice.

Thanks for linking up so I could pop over. I enjoyed my visit.
Lynnette