Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-in #116

ffi

And...here we go!

1. Why do we have to sleep? I could get so much more done if I didn't.

2. Counting calories and exercising regularly are now habits.

3. I have a few books around here somewhere. (LOL)

4. I had never heard the phrase "might could" (in real life) and it turned up in a movie I was watching (Fireproof). (It's a Southern thing, I'm told.)

5. I got caught up in the details again the way I always do.

6. How was I to know that things would turn out like that?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Australia on DVD, tomorrow my plans include going to a homeschool convention and then going to BOOK CLUB and Sunday, I want to relax and read!

1 comment:

Niffercoo said...

Yes, "might could" is a southern thing and it drives me INSANE. It's unbearable when you hear highly educated and well-spoken individuals, and all of a sudden they throw in a "might could"! @@

I might could write a whole blog post on it! LOL