Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-in #115

ffi

And...here we go!

1. When I look to the left, I see the insulated curtain that keeps me from freezing to death. It's tan with fish all over it.

2. The dining room is the room that has the best view in my home. (This is a hard one. We don't really HAVE any great views. lol)

3. Let it work itself out.

4. Good writing done dirt cheap!

5. Caring for the poor is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any influence with a publisher or literary agent, feel free to promote me shamelessly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to something I haven't figured out yet, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and more unknown fun and Sunday, I want to talk to Jennifer!!

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Your weekend seems pretty open, that in and of itself is fun!