Monday, January 26, 2009

Simple Woman Daybook - January 26

For Today... January 26, 2009

Outside my Window...Sunshine today! It's very very cold - 9 degrees according to the thermometer. And still mucho snow.

I am thinking... I should get everyone downstairs and get on with our lessons.

From the learning rooms... 4 days of lessons and one fun day coming up this week! I also have to get February's lesson plans done this week.

I am thankful for... Bob healing, even though it's slow. (He fell off a ladder last Sunday and has been recuperating for the last week.)

From the kitchen... Right now, nothing. But I am going to make Peasant bread again today, at my husband's request. Also going to try a chicken recipe I read in Countryside magazine.

I am wearing... the normal Monday stuff - jeans, long sleeved grey t-shirt under a long sleeved blue striped shirt, black socks, my new black slippers (ballerina style), hair wet and hanging in my face, no makeup. I need a sweatshirt!

I am reading... The Shack by William Paul Young (I had put this aside for most of last week in favor of reading something else), trying to find time to listen to The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon. Reading Ecclesiastes in The Message.

I am hoping... that Bob and the kids go crazy with gardening this spring and summer.

I am creating... plans to get together with friends!

I am hearing... scraping sounds upstairs and faint talking.

Around the house... we have a new vacuum! It's bagless! Look at all the crud it vacuumed up! Ew!

One of my favorite things... Clean bedrooms. That doesn't happen very often.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Tuesday night James has soccer training, Wednesday is Pioneer Club. I should be able to write Mon, Wed-Fri afternoons. Saturday is book club - YAY! And it sounds like plans to get together with friends during the day Tuesday are going to work out! Bob and I may go see Fireproof Friday night.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: