Monday, August 18, 2008

Simple Woman Daybook - August 18

Simple Woman Daybook
FOR TODAY
... August 18, 2008 (I am writing this ahead, during the weekend.)

Outside My Window... It's dark. Our neighbors just drove into their driveway. Lights are on in some of the houses on the street.

I am thinking...
I need to print out the packing list for camping so that we can fill up the camper tomorrow afternoon.


I am thankful for...
my friend who had a bunch of us over today to watch movies and have the kids play together!


From the kitchen...
groceries to take camping and a pile of utensils, paper plates, and more!


I am wearing...
Jeans, a navy t-shirt that says Soccer MOM and has a soccer ball on it, white socks, white tennis shoes, my hair down and curled (and darker than it was last week!)


I am creating...
a new novel, set in the 1940's. This will be a novel with a Christian perspective and a romance element.


I am going...
CAMPING all week at a state park nearby.


I am reading... Darcy's Story: Pride and Prejudice from a Whole New Perspective by Janet Aylmer. I have a stack of books to take camping from which to choose this week.

I am hoping...
we have a great time with our homeschooling friends this week

I am hearing...
my husband praying with our daughter (bedtime), my younger son coming downstairs, my younger daughter whining

Around the house...
Clothes to pack for camping

One of my favorite things...
playing cards with my friends during camping week!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Spending the whole week camping with our homeschool friends. Coming home one night to do soccer referee training with my oldest son.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
We are going to make these "grown-up S'mores" at camping this week. Don't they look delish?

No comments: