Monday, August 11, 2008

Simple Woman Daybook - August 11

Simple Woman Daybook
FOR TODAY
... August 11, 2008

Outside My Window... it's dark.

I am thinking...
that I'd like to watch a movie instead of sitting at the computer.


I am thankful for...
my homeschool group!


From the kitchen...
a huge pile of cucumbers, some microwave popcorn, and sloppy joes - enough to freeze some to take camping


I am wearing...
jeans, a red t-shirt that says "America" and has stars on it, white socks. Hair in a barrette and not curled.


I am creating...
still that confounded query letter!


I am going...
NOWHERE tomorrow. Well, maybe to the waterpark, but that's only a mile away.


I am reading... NOTHING right now! Eeek! I am between books and I didn't have a chance to read today! Well, I did read two magazines - Time and Family Fun.

I am hoping...
David has a great time at the amusement park tomorrow with the youth group. He's nervous because he doesn't really like rides!


I am hearing...
the ceiling fan spinning quietly, the clock ticking and clunking, a car going by outside, my husband puttering in the kitchen.


Around the house...
some items that the boys had in their room that didn't belong there and now I need to get them into their correct places.


One of my favorite things...
ROLLERCOASTERS! I am jealous that David gets to go and I don't!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
A lot less than last week - teach VBS (sub) Wed night, visit a friend on Friday, soccer coach training on Sat. Lots of stuff around the house to accomplish.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing... Our 'new' camper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered your blog via The Simple Woman's Daybook.
Looks like you could have a lot of fun in your new camper!
I'm intrigued by your hymn study, as this is something I've wanted to include in our homeschool. Are you using anything as a guide for it?
I enjoyed my visit to your blog,
Blessings!