Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sneak Peek

I got a sneak peek at the schedule-in-process for our homeschool co-op for 2008-09. Wow! Exciting! Another great group of homeschooling moms have banded together to provide bunches of interesting and hands-on classes for our kids!

By the way, I am not "in charge" this year. I'm taking a year long sabbatical from group leadership and have handed over the reins to a very competent and wonderful woman. She'll be heading it up this coming year.

It looks like I'll be teaching two classes this year. (I love to teach!)

Glass Slipper (ages 7-9) - We'll be looking at different versions of the Cinderella story and other folk tales to learn about world cultures.

Written & Illustrated By (ages 9+) - Each child will write, illustrate, and bind his or her own book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for co-op, too! Your classes look exciting and fresh!

I'll miss teaching...but needed a break after such a crazy Spring...health wise.... gall bladder, IBS, raging-pre menapause-bc pill hormones and anxiety attacks! It all seems like a bad dream-- but there was no way I could even think about teaching in that state of mind!!!!

So tell us... did you go to beach day or did the kids have to clean???

:) Michele

Niffercoo said...

I'm always impressed by your co-op's offerings! I'm sure you will have a wonderful session!