Saturday, April 14, 2007

Finished Mystery of History Volume One - Wonderful!

Friday was our last day of Mystery of History Volume 1! I am so excited that we have finished! We took about a year and a half to complete the curriculum. It was an awesome experience and I recommend MOH to everyone.

We will take a break from World History and do some American history before going on to MOH2, mainly because I cannot afford to purchase it right now.

I already have The Light and the Glory for Children (by Peter Marshall and David Manuel), as well as the 2 continuing volumes, so we will read these and do some corresponding activities before going on to MOH2. This will give us a "quick" survey of American history.

(Note: I am doing all the planning, but my husband Bob is doing almost all of the actual teaching!)

No comments: