Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lisa's Logbook - August 26

Two stripes on our green belt.
Challenges: 
1 - eating on the Body for Life plan when other things are going on - ie. camping, movie nights, running errands. I do ok at home, though.
2 - Marriage. 'Nuff said.

Successes:
1 - Finished three weeks of Body for Life - doing pretty well!
2 - Got the kids working on painting the barn - finally! Have meant to do this all summer.
3 - Promoted to Green 2 in karate.


Projects: 
1 - Lesson plans
2 - Ordering curriculum and/or finding it used
3 - Co-op preparations - we start in two weeks!

From the Library: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (#1) by J.K. Rowling (yes, again, but this time on audio)
Rollicking: will be reading The Help very soon, probably starting Monday.
MI-5 (Spooks)
Netflix: more MI-5
On my Kindle: a game called Every Word

Tasty: I love peppermint creamer in my coffee - any time of the year!

Obsession: trying to figure out where in SE Michigan Richard Armitage is filming on any given day. That's as far as I get though, since I usually find out AFTER the fact. 
Armitage filming in Mich
Oops: Spilled red nail polish all over my carpet. :-(  Nail polish remover smeared it around, but window cleaner and a scrub brush took it almost all out!
Serendipity: found a couple well-written Regency romances FREE for Kindle. I am a sucker for a Regency romance. :-)
Fun Times: Matrix marathon with a couple of friends!
Anticipating: the first soccer games of the season and co-op starting. Also looking forward to having a pile of finished lesson sheets printed out for September

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading "The Help," and I liked the movie as well. Love, Mom