Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - October 16th


Current Mood: Bleh
Outside: Overcast and 58 with moments of sunshine and showers threatening
Wearing: jeans, black top, black boots
Tunes: Tron soundtrack, listened to some Ed Byrne comedy on youtube, slacker radio
Kids Are: 2 are riding bikes, 1 is upstairs, 1 is in here getting a back scratch from his daddy
Hubby Is: heading out to replace brakes
Something New:  a fancy new mouse - very comfy
Something Yummy: good thing I like rice cakes
Blessings: writing back and forth with my kids in their communication journals
Reading:   A Praying Life by Paul Miller (Re-read). Oliver Twist (for Brit Lit). Can't find anything else I want to read. Reading slump....
Watching:  Glee Season 1, Scrubs, Real Steel (in the theater), something else I can't remember
Considering: signing Suzy and James up for a more competitive soccer team
Working On: Oliver Twist lessons, counting calories
Accomplishments: can't think of any
Looking Forward to: the end of the soccer season, NaNoWriMo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rice cakes are especially good when spread with a bit of peanut butter. Oh, I think that Nutella would even be better! Love, Mom

~Byn There said...

Have you read anything my Margaret Atwood? I think you would appreciate Alias Grace, it's written in a very unique manner, don't want to give it away you'll have to figure out what's up as you go. Soccer, I'm in a quandry about what to do next year also, let me know if you find out anything about other options in the area, not sure if I want to do Lapeer, and NBRec is -eh.

Debbie Schlarb said...

Love rice cakes!