Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - October 9th

Current Mood: relaxed
Outside: 81 and sunny
Wearing: black exercise shorts (since I packed my summer clothes away!), Ted Logan tee (brown) and barefeet.
Tunes: Have been listening to slacker radio online - Christian rock, new country, 80's hits
Kids Are: 1 is at Improv class, 1 is playing xbox, 1 is at a friend's and 1 is riding bikes.
Hubby Is: napping as usual on Sundays
Something New:  a new wireless mouse, but I am not sure I am happy with it.
Something Yummy: Dove chocolates filled with caramel!
Blessings: this lovely Indian summer!
Reading:   A Praying Life by Paul Miller (Re-read). Oliver Twist (for Brit Lit)
Watching:  Friday Night Lights (finished all the episodes....Sigh...), North and South, A Knight's Tale, Bridesmaids, The Hangover, She's The Man
Considering:
Working On: getting back to exercising (hard to fit into my schedule), a denim quilt made from old jeans (if I can ever get started)
Accomplishments: Got all my work hours done so I could have a FUN WEEKEND!
Looking Forward to: getting my Rollicking Reader badges; National Novel Writing Month! Seeing Three Musketeers, Anonymous, Machine Gun Preacher, and a few others....


No comments: