Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lisa's Logbook - March 28

Outside: RAINING

Sounds: Hearing Romeo + Juliet on TV and David working on the laptop on the couch

Home: Water heater.....

Projects: Getting soccer registration all set up.

Pondering: why tragedies are so compelling (Why is R&J such a memorable play? What about Wuthering Heights?)

Teaching: Couch to 5K program begins this week with the kids

Gratitude: Very thankful for another wonderful Sister Weekend!

Recipes: Made quiche and strawberry jello pretzel dessert for today's brunch

Duds: Jeans, red Mackinac Island long sleeved tee, pink hoodie, white Rockport shoes (that DON'T hurt my feet!)

Reads: Listening to Diana Gabaldon's An Echo in the Bone on Playaway and reading The Kingdom of Ohio by Matthew Flaming

Vids: 17 Again, The Proposal, Cutting Edge 4: Fire and Ice, Julie & Julia, a History Channel documentary on body language, and right now William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet
Hopes: to be able to go to Wisconsin in June

Love: My sisters! My mom! My family!

Plans: Teaching Spanish, Working 4 hours M-F, Easter Egg Hunt

Pic: My sisters, my mom, and me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks like a very kind lady! How lucky you are to have sisters!

Mich.