Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lisa's Logbook - January 24

Outside: It's raining.

Sounds: earlier George Beverly Shea singing hymns (Bob's choice of music) - now it's Sing, Dance Laugh & Eat Tacos (my choice obviously)

Home: going to file the 2009 papers this week

Projects: TAX TIME

Pondering: the job possibilities

Teaching: Planning an essay writing class for local homeschooled high schoolers

Gratitude: Thankful for my van

Recipes: Made some tasty cheesecake squares to take to book club last night. YUM!

Duds: Jeans and the 5K grey long sleeved tee, pink hoodie, hair and makeup done (we went to church)

Reads: The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte. I just finished the second book in the Hunger Games series (Catching Fire) and was appalled to find out it's a cliffhanger ending worse than the first book! I wanna read Book 3 immediately! But it's not published yet. Argh..... I finally also finished reading aloud Dragonsong by Anne McCaffrey. David and James liked it. The girls, not so much.

Vids: Definitely, Maybe; X-men Origins: Wolverine; He's Just Not That Into You; Gamer; The Prince and the Pauper; the first installment of the new BBC Emma; Wedding Crashers

Hopes: that I can get caught up on blog reading (and commenting) this week! So far behind!

Love: My book club (I know I say that about once a month, but they're just AWESOME!!)

Plans: Spanish classes, interview, girls have dentist appts, Bob & David volunteering at My Brother's Keeper, Co-op this Friday

Pic: I got nothin'

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

I posted a blog entry this morning, just to torture you in your blog-behindness guilt!! hah hah

Way to go on tax preparedness.