Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Co-op is Starting Soon!

Following Michele's lead, I thought I'd post what my kids will be taking at co-op this coming year. Co-op has four hours this year, instead of five.

David - age 14
1 - World War II
2 - Physical Education
3 - Career Explorations
4 - Star Wars & Philosophy

Emily - age 12
1 - Written and Illustrated
2 - Scrapbooking
3 - Microsoft Apps
4 - Choir

James - age 9 (turning 10)
1 - Odyssey of the Mind
2 - Intro to Lego Robotics
3 - Night at the Museum
4 - Physical Education

Suzy - age 7
1 - Physical Education
2 - All About Me (Human Body)
3 - Hero Classics (famous people)
4 - Project Mania

I'm not teaching at co-op this year since my own career is up in the air at this point, but I do hope to take a Crochet class at co-op. Also, I am in charge of the absences, which is a time-consuming job in which I must make certain that every class has a teacher and enough assistants despite absences.

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Your kids seem to have some really fun classes lined up. YOUR responsibility is not something I would envy... :)