Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - September 11

Oops, once again I forgot to post this. Was waiting on a pic, but I never got one. Sorry! LOL

Current Mood: cheerful
Outside: 78 and sunny! Perfect!
Wearing: green and brown top, brown capris and bare feet.
Tunes: Dugongs, dugongs, living in the ocean, causing a commotion.....
Kids Are: 1 is at her friend's house across the street, 1 is eating cereal, 2 are on the computer. Yeah, I should boot them all outside. We will go for a walk after Bob naps.
Hubby Is: napping
Something New: Teaching a new writing class starting this week. Looking forward to working weekly with eighteen students ages 11-15.
Something Yummy: Roza's pizza with bacon!
Blessings: I love September!
Reading:   A Praying Life by Paul Miller (which is EXCELLENT. As soon as I finish it, I'm going to start over!). The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. Have a book by Ron Clark to peruse.
Watching:  Friday Night Lights (Completed season 4!), The Help (LOVED it; go see it if you didn't already), Psych season 5
Considering: what to put in the side yard to replace all the juniper trees Bob cut down this weekend.
Working On: lesson plans for homeschooling
Accomplishments: Finally cut all 4 kids' hair!
Looking Forward to: James' 1st soccer game, season 5 of Friday Night Lights, getting my orange belt!
Pic:


No comments: