Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - July 18

Current Mood:  Calm but still rather tired
Outside: Sunny, hot, and humid. This is going to be a VERY hot week.
Wearing: brown capris, brown & white tank top, bare feet
Tunes: audiobooks
Kids Are: 1 is sanding our dining room chairs, 2 are outside playing (I think) and 1 spent the night at a friend's recuperating from tactics camp
Hubby Is: at work until 5
A Giggle: running across bubble wrap trying to be as silent as a ninja. Not succeeding. lol
Something New: tried digital scrapbooking and I LOVE IT!!!!
Something Yummy: Maryann's cooking is always tasty!
Blessings: Good friends! And new friends!
Reading: Run Like a Mother: How to Get Moving--and Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity by Sarah Bowen Shea and Dimity McDowell (on the Kindle)
Watching:  Friday Night Lights, The Lincoln Lawyer, National Treasure, The Wedding Date, 17 Again, Australia, Family Man, and more I can't think of now..... (Scrapping weekends are movie-watching weekends, and we always repeat our old favs. We only watch the good parts. lol)
Considering: a trip to Lake Michigan
Working On: a digital album for 2010 (from mixbook.com) & getting the soccer rosters ready to release, putting new music on my MP3 player to run by
Accomplishments: 10K training Week 4b, edited and uploaded all 2010 photos I plan to use, chose my kids' co-op classes
Looking Forward to: seeing Captain America! Karate picnic this weekend.
Pics: I don't have a pic and I am procrastinating posting, so I better just click Publish!

No comments: