Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - June 19

Current Mood:  Cheerful, but Achy
Outside: Sunny and 76
Wearing: brown capris, brown and white tank top, brown sandals
Tunes: 80's tunes and some country
Kids Are: 3 are watching a DVD, David is upstairs doing something (probably working on a computer)
Hubby Is: reading the paper
A Giggle: What do clouds wear for pants? Thunderwear!
Something New: changed up my meme. Also got a haircut
Something Yummy: Minute Maid frozen lemonade cups (100 calories and 4-packs were on sale for $1!)
Blessings: Such GORGEOUS weather this week! Given some lovely furniture!
Reading: The Wilder Life: My Adventures in the Lost World of Little House on the Prairie by Wendie McClure; listening to Anne of Green Gables
Watching: Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring in the theater, Life on Mars, IT Crowd
Considering: upcoming books for book club
Working On: getting books ready for a book sale
Accomplishments: Finished entering almost 300 soccer registration forms. Completed week 1 of 10K training. 23 years of marriage.
Looking Forward to: LOTR:TT in theater!, Book Club

Pic: a pic of my hair cut, though all you can really tell is the length. I actually was hoping for it to be a bit shorter, but I can do that next time.


1 comment:

Wee Pip said...

Love the haircut. And hey, I recognize that background! I answered your question on my blog (7 survival skills). I would LOVE to get your opinion on that book, so let me know if you read it & we'll chat! I'm trying to catch up on blogs, now (you inspired me) - I've really neglected them for awhile now.