Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - February 27

Current Mood: Optimistic

Outside: Overcast and grey and snowy

Wearing: black pants, flowered brocade stretch shirt, dark socks, boots, makeup

Tunes: still listening to Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland; will finish this week and move on to Persuasion by Jane Austen

Kids Are: 1 is sleeping, 2 are watching Planet Earth on DVD, 1 is brushing her teeth

Hubby Is: asleep (last night he volunteered at the homeless shelter)

Made Me Laugh: book club always makes me laugh. But lately, laughing sends me into gales of COUGHING which isn't so fun.

Made Me Sad: Missing so much work last week; knowing it makes my paycheck smaller

Made Me Drool: the spread of food at book club last night! We outdid ourselves!

Blessings: having two free tickets to Cirque Shanghai today - Suzy and I loved it!

Reading: still reading GOVERNESS: The Lives and Times of the Real Jane Eyres by Ruth Brandon.

Watching: the second half of the Emma starring Romola Garai, a couple eps of Psych, My Girlfriend's Boyfriend (a cute rom-com on Netflix Instant), Northanger Abbey

Considering: going to the doctor

Working On: finishing the SOF yearbook - almost done!

Accomplishments: Do I have any?

Lessons: Starting David on Plato Chemistry this week

Agenda: Lessons, working 5 hours M-F, gymnastics, co-op, David drivers ed make up classes, other stuff too and I can't think of it all

Pic:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Optimistic? I like optimistic!! Love, Mom