Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - January 30

Current Mood: Lazy

Outside: Sunny and cold, but not as cold as last week. It's 20 degrees and feels like 7 with the wind chill.

Wearing: PJ's and a robe, wool socks.

Tunes: Been mostly listening to TRON: Legacy soundtrack on the stereo and Dragonfly in Amber in my earbuds. Oh and the dueling cellos playing Smooth Criminal.


Kids Are: 3 are still asleep. 1 is playing with Legos, I think.

Hubby Is: walking around in the other room.

Made Me Laugh: watching Firefly with David

Made Me Sad: The snaps keep popping off my coat. V. annoying. (OK, not really sad.) I keep sewing them back on but they don't stay.

Made Me Drool: Candy is starting to tempt me a little - after a month, I guess it would.

Blessings: Love my electric blanket! And my wool socks!

Reading: Dragonfly in Amber (audiobook) by Diana Gabaldon -I'm just loving every moment. Just finished the 4th Tuesday Next book - Something Rotten by Jasper Fforde. Now I really should put in some time for Emma.

Watching: Finished watching Wallis and Edward. Watched several episodes of Firefly. (OK, I may give Castle another try.... lol) I think that's all. Oh wait, one episode of Downton Abbey.

Considering: Going to see a movie today. But what?

Working On: Costumes for the Regency Ball. I am taking pictures as I go and will post when they are all done. But so far, I've picked out some seams and recut some key features. Also I ordered some trim online for my gown and for Emily's.

Accomplishments: Made it 4 weeks with no sweets! Can you believe that!?

Lessons: Ordered the Reading Reflex book on my friend's recommendation.

Agenda: Lessons, working 4 hours M-F, David has drivers' training 3 nights, free movie night at the nearby cinema (Sound of Music), Co-op, Trying to add exercise back into the schedule.

Pic: Emily took some photos of scrapping weekend. Here is one that shows most of the large room we used for scrapping. Please note the TV; we never scrap without one. I am sitting closest to the TV, on the far right of the frame. My hair is in a ponytail.


1 comment:

Debbie Schlarb said...

I should do one of those scrapbooking things sometime. I have all my photos, the scrapbook, the paper and stickers for my wedding/honeymoon/wedding party last year but I've not started on it. I need to get to it!