Monday, September 29, 2008

Simple Woman Daybook - September 29


For Today... September 29, 2008

Outside my Window... I hear a lawn mower. I see a purple and blue bike & a small yellow plastic shopping cart & an empty blue recycling bin & a small wooden sword that I paid too much money for. The neighbors have some pretty pink and white flowers all along the front of their house. And now I see some sunlight dappling the grass.

I am thinking... that I should get OFF the computer and oversee the learning!

From the learning rooms... Lesson plan sheets all printed out for the entire week! We also moved up our lesson start time 30 minutes in hopes that we can accomplish more before lunch.

I am thankful for... my book club!

From the kitchen... a bunch of cut-up hot peppers and onions. My dh is making salsa.

I am wearing... Jeans, black t-shirt with a POTC pirate skull on it, white socks, black fleece-lined slippers, red fleece zipper jacket, hair in a clip (gelled, too!), no makeup

I am reading... A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith. I am getting ready to start Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. I also have the newest Artemis Fowl book by Eoin Colfer waiting here.

I am hoping... that I can get ready for my scrapping weekend and still do some writing this week. I need to finish my story!

I am creating... still my Egyptian short story. And hopefully this weekend I can create a bunch of scrapbook pages.

I am hearing... James and Emily discussing what they'll buy with the money they earn on our new commission system (modified Dave Ramsey.) I also hear Bob telling them to quiet down! lol

Around the house... The exterior painting project is still in full swing!

One of my favorite things... scrapbooking weekends! lol I used to go away OFTEN for scrapping weekends, but I haven't been able to for nearly two years now. I am going with eight other wonderful ladies!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... soccer practices & games, Wednesday night church and Dave Ramsey class, art class for the older 3, and I am going away for the weekend for Scrapbooking!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: