Saw this on Penny's blog and thought I'd give it a try. I'm sure I've done this one at some point, but I'm always up for doing a good meme.
10 Years Ago...
1. I was not pregnant.
2. I was the mother of 2 children.
3. I was a La Leche League Leader.
4. My husband had an actual full time job.
5. I couldn't wait to homeschool!
5 Things on today's "to-do" list
1. Write 2500 words (or more).
2. Pay a couple bills and James' soccer training registration
3. Do a couple loads of laundry.
4. Help Emily edit her story for her co-op writing class.
5. Push the kids through their lessons and chores and on to their writing!
5 Snacks I enjoy
3. Fritos (esp Chili Cheese) - but I hate myself after. lol
5. Chex mix
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Become debt-free!
3. Buy a really nice laptop!
4. Buy some land and a country house.
5 Places I have lived (most recent first)
1. Dryden, Michigan
2. Romeo, Michigan
3. Washington, Michigan
4. Sterling Heights, Michigan
5. Spring Arbor, Michigan
5 Jobs that I have had / or still have (most recent first)
2. Machine Operator in a plastic injection molding factory
3. Assistant Teacher in a Christian school
4. Substitute teacher in several schools around here
5. Enrichment Spanish teacher in two separate school districts