Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Meme

Saw this on Penny's blog and thought I'd give it a try. I'm sure I've done this one at some point, but I'm always up for doing a good meme.

10 Years Ago...

1. I was not pregnant.
2. I was the mother of 2 children.
3. I was a La Leche League Leader.
4. My husband had an actual full time job.
5. I couldn't wait to homeschool!

5 Things on today's "to-do" list
1. Write 2500 words (or more).
2. Pay a couple bills and James' soccer training registration
3. Do a couple loads of laundry.
4. Help Emily edit her story for her co-op writing class.
5. Push the kids through their lessons and chores and on to their writing!

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Chocolate
3. Fritos (esp Chili Cheese) - but I hate myself after. lol
4. Fruit
5. Chex mix

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Become debt-free!
2. Invest.
3. Buy a really nice laptop!
4. Buy some land and a country house.
5. Vacation!

5 Places I have lived (most recent first)
1. Dryden, Michigan
2. Romeo, Michigan
3. Washington, Michigan
4. Sterling Heights, Michigan
5. Spring Arbor, Michigan

5 Jobs that I have had / or still have (most recent first)
1. Writer
2. Machine Operator in a plastic injection molding factory
3. Assistant Teacher in a Christian school
4. Substitute teacher in several schools around here
5. Enrichment Spanish teacher in two separate school districts

3 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

I enjoyed reading your 5 so much, I tagged you for another one lol. Go see on my blog :).

\IiiI

Anonymous said...

Oh, chex mix, yum!! Love, Mom

Denise Bryant said...

That's a fun meme, I enjoyed.