Sunday, October 4, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - October 4

For Today... October 4, 2009
I'll be doing my Daybook on Sundays from now on.

Outside my window... The sun is shining finally and the sky is blue. The leaves are starting to turn. The grass is really long! It's been too wet to mow most days. [8:52 pm - FULL MOON!]

I am thinking... about church

From the learning rooms... More handwritten assignment sheets. That seems to work well for my thought patterns right now.

I am thankful for... income! Bob got his first paycheck Friday. He hasn't had an earned paycheck since May 2002! (For you newbies, that's when he was injured at work.)

From the kitchen... I washed the fridge and tossed the undesirables. Now it's all clean and shiny for the groceries I will buy tomorrow.

I am wearing... Black v-neck long-sleeved stretchy shirt, grey exercise pants that are REALLY LONG and drag on the floor. White socks and black slippers. I straightened my hair. Oh, and I have on earrings!

I am reading... listening to A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Disc 18 of 48) by Diana Gabaldon (#6 in Outlander series). Also reading No Need for Speed, a book on running.

I've been watching... The Chorus (French with English subtitles), Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Robin Hood Season 3 (Episodes 2-4), Ghostbusters

I am hoping... that Bob will decide to have a conversation with me. A real live two-way conversation. Instead of just telling me what he's decided. That's not going over real well.

I am creating... Spanish lessons. More Spanish lessons. And a menu plan.

I am hearing... Webkinz World

Around the house... Trying to think of a place to hang the hammock INSIDE the house.

One of my favorite things... NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). It begins November 1st, but I signed up this week. Are YOU going to write a novel in November?

A few plans for the rest of the week... Oh, it looks like a hectic week. Teaching not one but THREE Spanish classes, Soccer practices and games for David, Suzy, and James. Girls have a nature center outing, James has Science club. Jury Duty for Bob. Bob working daytime hours and me working in the evenings!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I hope your week is going well, it sounds incredibly busy. And I hope you got that real live conversation with Bob, too. :)

Wee Pip said...

I'm hoping to do nano but depends on if my quarterly web work arrives in nov or dec. I'll sign up & start, but if the site happens then I'll have to quit. Also might be hard to write w/ baby. She seldom leaves my arms making typing difficult (1 finger typing here).