Friday, November 27, 2009

NaNo Day Twenty-seven


NaNo Day 27
Lisa - 45,015
David - 26,000
Emily - 3624
James - 2809
Suzy - 1994

Hah! I'm back on schedule, thanks to yet ANOTHER 5K day.. At the end of today, Nano says I should have 45,009 words. And I have six more words than that! Woo-hoo! Now I can finish NO PROBLEM. The story probably won't be done at 50K, and I don't even know if I'll bother finishing it. But I'll make it!

I will be reading the story to my kids, so hopefully they'll have some good ideas for me. I did put up an excerpt on my NaNo profile page. Click on over there if you are interested - choose the tab marked Novel Info. The title isn't really what I want, but it's what came to me.

David says his story won't be done at 30K. So, he'll probably keep on writing too. I must say it is very gratifying to see how much he is interested in writing.

Emily will have to write 1100 words for the next 3 days to finish at her goal. She is motivated because of the reward that awaits her, and it IS a do-able goal since we don't have much else to do.

No comments: