Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-in #127

ffi


And...here we go!

1. I won't really relax until my son gets back home. (And this is just a little taste of the rest of the summer. Here and then gone again.)

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Chicken and veggies.

3. All I seem to hear around here is bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk sounds great! Should have done it sooner. Now the sun's going down.

5. My scale had some good news for me this morning.

6. When all is said and done, my daughters apparently just don't understand the concept of keeping their room straightened up.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking the kids to a carnival down the street, tomorrow my plans include finding something fun to do and Sunday, I want to welcome my son home!

No comments: