Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekly Review - Week 23

I wished this Weekly Review would write and post itself. Since that didn't happen, all you're getting is some photos. LOL February blahs!

We did our lessons 4 days this week and had a Valentine party on Wednesday. The kids did math and literature that morning before we left. So here are some pictures of learning to use chopsticks (project for Mystery of History). I showed them a youtube video or two since I myself do not know how to use chopsticks. David got it, Emily and James tried hard, and Suzy gave up, as you can see.

The rest of the pix are from the Valentine party day - a couple of doing math beforehand and the rest at the bowling alley.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I never remember to bring the camera when I take the boys out. I have officially handed the duty of camera man to Nick and he was thrilled. Yeah!!! Nice pics Lisa.