1-3 are courtesy of Mar this week.
And...here we go!
1. Give me a book and I'll probably read it. No matter what it is about. If you recommend it, I'll probably add it to my list.
2. Whenever North and South is on, I'll be watching! (That'd be the BBC version, NOT the Patrick Swayze. Just in case anyone was unclear.)
3. I wish I had a fancy laptop.
4. Red Robin Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious. (see pic below)
5. To live in this world requires a sense of humor, faith in the Almighty God who created it, and a lot of endurance.
6. Other than this one, Twisted Education is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night alone with my husband (I think!), tomorrow my plans include surviving the winter storm we're supposed to get (5-8 inches) and Sunday, I want to read and relax! (Oh yeah, and watch Hugh Jackman host the Oscars!)