Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Glitter Shoes

Here is a craft we did in the Glass Slipper class I am teaching at our homeschool co-op.

My creative friend Michele saw these shoes at co-op being given away free and suggested I nab them for my class. I thought, "Excellent idea!" So, I went to Walmart looking for something to embellish the shoes. Found some spray-on glitter and doused the shoes with it, making them very very sparkly. I bought some stick-on gems and let the girls go to town! It seemed like all the girls enjoyed this craft and afterwards they tried walking in the heels, which was a challenge! lol
































Here's Suzy (green shirt) with her shoe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very very creative!! What little girl doesn't love to clomp around in high heels, especially fancy ones like these? Love, Mom