Sunday, December 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - December 20

For Today... December 20, 2009

Outside my window... Cold and grey, but dry.

I am thinking... about the Midwinter Homeschool Conference (Steve Demme and Sally Clarkson are the speakers!)

From the learning rooms... Continuing with Math, Literature, and Christmas "School"

I am thankful for... a wonderful family celebration this past weekend.

From the kitchen... The last few Christmas cookie recipes will be made this week and I have a ham for Christmas Day.

I am wearing... PJ's, robe, wool socks, and slippers. And a fluffy blanket on my lap.

I am reading... The Rough Guide to Running and Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grange

I've been watching... The Princess and the Frog, Encino Man, Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail, Scrooged, The Best of Mr. Bean, G.I. Joe, White Christmas

I am hoping... more of my stuff on Amazon.com sells.

I am creating... fiction

I am hearing... G.I. Joe on TV (OK that was two hours of my life I can't get back. Do not bother watching GI Joe!)

Around the house... Going to be doing some cleaning this week so we can enjoy our holiday

One of my favorite things... Spending time with family.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Lessons, writing, errands, cleaning, and then..... Christmas!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.

1 comment:

Sadie said...

What did you end up with in the White Elephant exchange?