Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-in #102

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. Friends are hard to come by, but well worth keeping.

2. Wash your hands for health; it's essential.

3. I'm ready for a new favorite author!

4. Jovan Musk for Men is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is a set of ceramic bells shaped like Santa, elves, etc. They were my husband's grandmother's.

6. Take some crazy women, tasty snacks, chocolate, caffeine, a classic book, and a film adaptation, mix it all together and you have my Rollicking Readers Book Club.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to James and his guests going to SLEEP, tomorrow my plans include returning these kids and getting mine back and probably putting up our tree and Sunday, I want to go see The Day the Earth Stood Still (KEANU!)!

No comments: