Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-in #125

ffi

And...here we go!

1. Moving to a new house is one of my goals.

2. Cheap or free: that's my motto!

3. My best quality is not my patience.

4. I am usually quite good with organizing the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I have not weighed as little as I weigh right now. Actually, make that more than 12 years.

6. Exercise and sleep are what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to absolutely nothing (but I wish I had something to DO), tomorrow my plans include coaching my last soccer game and hopefully hitting some garage sales and Sunday, I want to prepare a pie for my husband's birthday on Monday!

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

A new house, eh?

A homemade pie sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm homemade pie! - Janet

~Byn There said...

I think super hero capes are pretty much a requirement when you have young boys in the house. Mine use theirs fairly regularly also. Way to go on the goal, James! Have fun making pies, never been my baking strength.