Friday, May 1, 2009
Friday Fill-in #122
And...here we go!
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is take a bath every day.
2. I will never ever eat clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of cotton candy and overpriced food.
4. Daffodils and lilacs are my favorite spring flowers.
5. Things on my desk include coffee mug, Ted Dekker book from paperbackswap, $2 for David's mission trip, my Jacob Black 'beanie baby', the High School Musical soundtrack CD's, pencil and pen and tons more.
6. Looking in the mirror makes me wanna exercise.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEP, tomorrow my plans include watching a soccer game and coaching a soccer game and Sunday, I want to read!