Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill-in #123

ffi

And...here we go!

1. Apples are to oranges as the Audi R8 is to the Lamborghini Gallardo.

2. The kids are in BED and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear my husband shaving.

4. My porch has a pole for a flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but I'm not responsible for the results.

6. At the yard sale sat a little freckle-faced boy, and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with painted rocks.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to setting up for a curriculum sale and probably taking my son to a movie afterward, tomorrow my plans include coaching soccer and tearing down a curriculum sale and Sunday, I want to turn in my Sunday School curriculum because my teaching assignment is FINISHED!

No comments: