Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-in #124

ffiThis week, I chose quotes having to do with spring...as always when I do this, feel free to fill-in whatever you'd like; it's more fun that way! Of course, if you know the quote, feel free to fill that in, too! The quotes will be on my blog, should anyone want to see what they are.

And...here we go!

1. If we had no winter, I wouldn't complain! I wouldn't even miss it!

2. Life is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over, there are definitely a few things I would change.

4. We all live inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled, then are you really living?

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to live in Michigan.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dropping Emily off at a birthday party, tomorrow my plans include coaching and watching soccer and Sunday, I want to relax!

1 comment:

~Byn There said...

My fill-ins are different because I go back and pull them from the archives. I think we're going to sign Ben up for AYSO next year. I talk to Andrea and she is willing to meet with me Tuesday since I can't make it Wednesday for the last registration. What age are you coaching? Does James play? Ben will be U10 was hoping we could request a team where he knows someone.