This week, I chose quotes having to do with spring...as always when I do this, feel free to fill-in whatever you'd like; it's more fun that way! Of course, if you know the quote, feel free to fill that in, too! The quotes will be on my blog, should anyone want to see what they are.
And...here we go!
1. If we had no winter, I wouldn't complain! I wouldn't even miss it!
2. Life is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over, there are definitely a few things I would change.
4. We all live inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled, then are you really living?
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to live in Michigan.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dropping Emily off at a birthday party, tomorrow my plans include coaching and watching soccer and Sunday, I want to relax!