Saturday, August 8, 2009

Invented Spelling Grocery List

I dictated a shopping list to James in the car the other night on the way to soccer camp. I dropped him off and headed to the grocery store.

When I looked at the list, this is what I saw.

Aic
Water
Napkins
towelt paper
Diet Croke
Dads water
Ckcrey
yougt
tocosienine
dish saop

Would you have known what to buy?

The funny thing is: he IS quite good at spelling. Evidently the summer break has been slightly too long! LOL

So, here's what I needed: ICE, water, napkins, toilet paper, Diet Coke, Dad's water (distilled), Kashi, yogurt, taco seasoning, dish soap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the Diet Croke!! Love, Mom

~Byn There said...

I knew everythihng except Kashi and taco seasoning, but after knowing I see where he was going with it. LOL

On a side note, should I be concerned I haven't heard from a soccer coach yet? Unfortunately Ben can not do camp because he is camping with grandparents.