Monday, August 25, 2008

Edu-Track Lesson Plans

Well, Edu-Track is making my planning easier already. I knew when I bought it that there were lesson plans online for purchase but I'd forgotten that handy fact until today.

I was able to purchase 6 sets of lesson plans for under $11 - all for curriculum I definitely will be using.

I imported them into the Edu-Track program and pasted them into the proper student's lessons. Voila! Easy lesson planning done for six subjects.

I am still learning how Edu-Track works, but I'm getting the hang of it!

1 xInstitute for Excellence in Writing - Group B Version File Download: (*.lxp) Edu-Track Lesson Export$1.99
1 xMystery of History - Volume 2 Version File Download: (*.lxp) Edu-Track Lesson Export$1.99
1 xEasy Grammar Plus Version File Download: (*.lxp) Edu-Track Lesson Export$1.99
1 xApologia Zoology 1 Version File Download: (*.lxp) Edu-Track Lesson Export$0.99
1 xMath-U-See Algebra 1 (Honors) Version File Download: (*.lxp) Edu-Track Lesson Export$1.99
1 xApologia Physical Science (Style 1) Version File Download: (*.lxp) Edu-Track Lesson Export$1.99

---------
Sub-Total: $10.94
Free Shipping: $0.00
Total: $10.94

No comments: