Thursday, August 28, 2008

AWARDS!

Michele awarded me The “I Love Your Blog” Blog Award and the "Arte Y Pico" Blog Award.

Thanks, Mich! You're a peach!!! I love your blog too!!!

Scroll down to check out the blogs I've chosen to pass on the awards to!

The rules for the I Love Your Blog award are:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Include the award on your blog.
3. Pass it on to 7 worthy bloggers with links to their blogs on yours.
4. Notify your recipients.

1. Penny at Diosa Domestica de la Locura - always a fresh perspective
2. Romancing the Blog - romance writers share their thoughts on writing romance, reading in general and life
3. Peter at Film Chat - I find a LOT of movie news here and lots to think about too.
4. Sarah at Teach a Fish - I love seeing how Sarah homeschools and parents!
5. Jennifer at Black Pearl Academy - Jennifer is honest about her homeschooling challenges and successes. Plus she's one of my best friends! :-) (I'm also looking forward to Bella's Bookshelf once she gets that underway!)
6. Jimmie at One Child Policy Homeschool - Jimmie found me through the Simple Woman Daybook, if I recall correctly. She homeschools in China and writes a very interesting blog!
7. Maybe this is cheating, but I'd like to list all of my sisters' blogs here too. Since I have 4 sisters and I read all of their entries, those are definitely blogs I love! However putting all 4 on this list separately would have filled it up fast. So, here are the links - LOVE YOU ALL!

Christy - Christy's Corner

Janet - Camp Run-A-Muck

Debbie - Ruorah

Denise - Bryant Family Blog


It seems to be a blog that celebrates and recognizes

creative contributions to the blogging community.

Rules:

1. Select five (5) other recipients for this award. You may select them for creativity, design, content or contributions to the blogging community & they can be in any language.
2. Name each nominee and link to his/her blog.
3. Show the award and include the name and link to his/her blog of whomever presented you with this award.
4. Link to the
Arte y Pico blog so everyone knows the origin of this award.
5. Post these rules

1. Linda at My Own Little Soapbox. Linda takes blogging to the next level of clarity and relevant commentary.

2. Sonya at Intentional Parents - Encouraging parents to train up children according to the GOAL.

3. Becky at Hillbillies in a Barn - Watching Becky and her family build their house from the ground up, and watching them camp out as they do it!

4. The Hillbilly Housewife blog - lots of great ideas for meal planning, saving money, and other great tips to make your home run more smoothly and be tastier! Also check out the Angel Food Ministries menus and recipes on the main site!

5. The NaNoWriMo blog - inspiring stories to amuse and encourage writers and readers - Each blog entry lately is by a guest blogger who writes about how National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) has changed his or her life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Not really sure how I ended up here but I thought I'd post!

Eseya, Muñecas con historia said...

Hi


Congratulation!!!!

Kisses from Uruguay!!


Felicitaciones por el premio!! Yo escribo poco ingles. Me gusta que reciban el premio, hace que los lazos de amistad se reproduzcan, no crees??

Besos desde Uruguay!!