Monday, July 27, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - July 27

For Today... July 27, 2009

Outside my window... the recycling truck just emptied our recycle bin, the sky is blue, the grass is green (and it needs to be CUT!), the neighbor kids with their new bikes

I am thinking... that my oldest son is rather bouncy and excited today :-D [update - he was SO bouncy that I got quite tired of it and sent him out to mow the yard, which is usually his sister's job!]

From the learning rooms... Kids are making cards for their grandfather's 89th birthday!

I am thankful for... sunshine!

From the kitchen... Leftovers for lunch, we picked up our Angel Food order on Saturday AND I grocery shopped so we have lots of stuff to cook with

I am wearing... Pink "Life is Good" tee, jean capris, pink flip-flops, no makeup

I am reading... I am still listening to (and LOVING) The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon.

I've been watching... Frankenstein (2004), Pink Panther 2, and Slumdog Millionaire.

I am hoping... to get a lot accomplished this afternoon - my to-do list is freaky-long!

I am creating... a soccer uniform order for our region

I am hearing... David talking in a fake British accent, a small plane flying over

Around the house... laundry on the line, soccer registration stuff piled all over, a stack of books to give to specific people, stuff to donate to the thrift store, a huge bag of library books to take back

One of my favorite things... Sugar snap peas

A few plans for the rest of the week... Movie in the park, Veggie Tales premiere, getting David all ready for his mission trip, catching up on soccer stuff, and working on WRITING.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.
The sign says, "One penny for each pin."

2 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

You'll have to tell me how "Slumdog Millionaire" is. I refuse to watch it lol.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Guess it will have to stay a secret then haha.