Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lisa's Logbook - November 7

Outside: Sunny but chilly.

Sounds: Christian music on radio, Bob shutting the front door

Home: Moved a dresser downstairs for Suzy since hers died.

Projects: NaNoWriMo is all I can handle for November, oh yeah and fundraising for the Regency Ball

Pondering: what to do with my story, which I detest

Teaching: Writing (novel writing, to be exact)

Gratitude: So thankful to live in America after reading the description of the famine in Malawi about 10 years ago.

Recipes: ohmygoodness, am I supposed to cook?

Duds: grey long-sleeved tee, red sweats, socks, and slippers, hair in ponytail

Reads: almost done with Gone with the Wind (on audio) and just finished The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by William Kamkwambe and Bryan Mealer (my mom's suggestion - HIGHLY recommended! I'm going to read it to my kids.

Vids: Beezus and Ramona (SO adorable and entertaining), Sense and Sensibility (two versions), The Last Song (I wish some other young actress had been cast as Ronnie rather than Miley Cyrus.)

Hopes: that calorie counting will show some results soon!

Love: my NaNoWriMo hoodie! It's soft and warm and fits me perfectly!

Plans: Working 4-5 hours M-F, gymnastics, David's awards banquet (2nd year varsity soccer), lots of writing

Pic:
This wig is making the rounds.

(BTW, I would share the pic of Bob from his work costume contest, but he told me I can't put it online. But I can email it to you if you want to see it.)