Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lisa's Logbook - November 21

Outside: Probably cold. Don't know. Have not gone out. Sick.

Sounds: Smile FM

Home: Bob fixed the dryer! Yay, no more damp laundry hanging about!

Projects: NaNoWriMo is all I can handle for November, oh yeah and fundraising for the Regency Ball

Pondering: where I picked up a nasty stomach germ

Teaching: Writing (novel writing, to be exact)

Gratitude: the youth retreat David went on this weekend and the scrapbooking day I got to enjoy with friends

Recipes: butternut squash soup

Duds: PJ's, robe, fuzzy striped pink socks

Reads: just finished Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich (read it all this afternoon) and getting ready to read Rhett Butler's People

Vids: Sherlock (PBS - 2 episodes - WOW!), Just Wright

Hopes: that no one else in my house gets this stomach bug - NASTY

Love: HOBBY LOBBY! Omigosh!

Plans: Working 4-5 hours M-F, gymnastics, traveling for Thanksgiving, lots of writing, a babysitting fundraiser

Pic: I've not had a chance to add a pic! Sorry!

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

2 comments:

MICHELE said...

BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP!
You're amazing!!!!
I've never made or tried it...

I hope you're feeling better.

Denise Bryant said...

The squashy soup sounds yummy. I hope you're feeling better and haven't passed the germs on to your fam. :/