Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lisa's Logbook - October 10

Outside: Going to be almost 80 today and SUNNY!

Sounds: Absolute quiet. How'd THAT happen?

Home: I put down some grass seed last weekend, but it doesn't seem to have taken. Shouldn't it be sprouting already?

Projects: Costumes!

Pondering: Choosing a church. It's hard. And I am not even feeling like I want to attempt it.

Teaching: A field trip this week to the state capitol and the state historical museum.

Gratitude: Thankful for such GORGEOUS indian summer weather!

Recipes: Marshmallows roasted to golden brown.

Duds: Jeans, burgundy tee, blue sweater, polka dot socks, wet hair

Reads: Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

Vids: Iron Man 2 (FINALLY! Now I need to watch it again. It was GOOD!) & Temple Grandin (EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT! You should watch it too. I think Claire Danes is my new favorite actress.)

Hopes: My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness.

Love: Pita chips!

Plans: Working 4-5 hours M-F, Soccer practices and games for all, field trip to state capitol, ROLLICKING READERS BOOK CLUB (can't wait! the highlight of my month!)

Pic: This is Suzy playing against some of Emily's teammates during some downtime at the tournament yesterday. The one nearest her said she was "scared" of Suzy. LOL


1 comment:

Niffercoo said...

I really, really want to see Temple Grandin! I just checked and our Redbox has it. Think it's a movie to share with my kids?