Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-in #119

ffi

And...here we go!

1. Anonymous...I agree with you. I didn't do the last two Friday Fill-ins, because they were not amusing to me. However, I wouldn't have stated my opinions quite so rudely as you appeared to think appropriate. (If you don't "get it", go read the Friday Fill-in blog.)

2. Test scoring is a bear. (I'm scoring online tests for extra income.)

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, cakes that don't rise. (Huh? This one was odd.)

4. Bird songs, blue skies, white puffy clouds, and flowers: what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when the Bible has all the answers we need.

6. Chocolate bunnies and jelly beans MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Bedtime Stories, tomorrow my plans include dyeing eggs with the kids, scoring more tests, and cleaning house and Sunday, I want to go to an Easter breakfast at church, attend a Resurrection service, maybe walk with the family and, of course, score more tests!

Happy Easter to ALL!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh, I loved Bedtime Stories! Did you like it?