Without further ado, here is the list of workshops I chose.
- Why Do We Read These Old Dead Guys - Really? - Robin Finley of Analytical Grammar
- Raising a Worldview Detective: Three Steps to Thinking Critically About Books, Movies, and More - Adam Andrews of The Center for Literary Education
- How to Tell (or Write) a Story - Jim Weiss of Greathall Productions
- What's Your Next Step? - Jonathan Brush of College Plus
- Improve Attitudes, Learning, and Relationships By Discovering Roots of Problems - Dr. Kathy Koch of Celebrate Kids
- Les Miserables vs. Shrek: What do Traditional Stories Do that Modern Ones Can't? - Martin Cothran of Memoria Press
- Shakespeare! - Jim Weiss of Greathall Productions
- Burning Out: Why it Happens and What to Do About It - Dr. Susan Wise Bauer of Peace Hill Press
- Education in an Hour: Teaching Life's Most Crucial Lesson in One Sitting - Adam Andrews of The Center for Literary Education
- Ten Dumb Things Teenage Writers Do and How To Avoid Them - Brian Wasko of WriteAtHome
- A Busy Mom's Guide to Daylight: Tick Tock! - Heidi St. John of The Busy Mom
- Control Screens/Social Media So They Don't Control Your Family - Kirk Martin of Celebrate Calm
- From Atheist to Apologist: Lessons from C.S. Lewis, the Great Christian Storyteller - Stacy Farrell of Home School Adventure Co.
I will be posting my notes and reactions to these seminars over the next few weeks. I hope you'll check back and glean some information from what I share.