Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - August 21

Current Mood: calm and cool

Outside: sunny and 72
Wearing: pink tee, white and pink plaid shorts

Tunes: nothing new really

Kids Are: 1 reading a book, the other 3 have vanished

Hubby Is: reading the newspaper
Something New: We have a new ALTERNATOR! Woo-hoo! I also have new running shoes!

Something Yummy: Suzy made delicious brownies. And I made a yummy crunchy coleslaw salad.

Blessings: my book club!

Reading: The Passion of Mary-Margaret (recommended by my mom!). Also reading A Praying Life by Paul Miller. Listening to Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, and soon will listen to Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare.

Watching:  Friday Night Lights (finished season 2! LOL), Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (theatrical edition), the new Jane Eyre with Michael Fassbender (liked it!), and at book club we watched True Grit (both versions - the John Wayne and the Jeff Bridges)
Considering: Bible Memory and hymns for the upcoming school year

Working On: learning my karate terminology and self-defense moves, also working on lesson plans and getting ready for camp week!

Accomplishments: logged 6 miles today (please note I did NOT say "ran" 6 miles. Not sure I can call THAT running, but I surely slogged through every yard of 6 miles.)

Looking Forward to: going to Lake Huron, our karate testing, camping week!

Pic: 

1 comment:

Debbie Schlarb said...

Good for you to get out and run! Hmm, or walk-run. :)