Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - March 27

Current Mood: Exhausted but Satisfied

Outside: Way colder than it should be. And why does SE Michigan have snow when Lansing doesn't? Hmmm?

Wearing
: Pj's, wool socks, robe, Hair in clip because it's WILD

Tunes
: Listened to the radio for 8 hours in the van - switched the channel every time I didn't like a song. Begged David to play me Adam Lambert's If I Had You because it's on his iPod and it never came on the radio.

Kids Are
: 3 are sleeping, 1 has been up for hours cuddling, playing video games, etc....

Hubby Is:
looking on craigslist for cars and getting frustrated with the slow computer

Made Me Laugh:
Giggling in the car with my children and Alex

Made Me Sad:
Bought a camera and I'm not all that happy with it. Maybe I just need to learn how to use it.

Made Me Drool
: A whole ballroom full of people in Regency costume! Oh my!

Blessings
: Being able to attend the Regency Ball with such a wonderful group of people!

Reading
: still - Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell and Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran

Watching:
Flipped, several episodes of Psych and Castle.

Considering
: furniture purchases

Working On:
recruiting an Uniform Coordinator for AYSO

Accomplishments
: Planned a successful weekend trip to another state for more than 20 people including costumes for 3 of us.

Lessons:
Back to the routine this week

Agenda
: Working 5 hours M-Th, karate, Co-op, End of the year Program

Pic:
Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Debbie Schlarb said...

That sounds like quite a huge Accomplishment this past week!

I don't really know how to use my camera to take good indoor pictures. They just aren't good and changing the settings makes no different. Argh!